Monday, March 17, 2008

The Lowest High

Is it just me, or dose it always seem like satan attacts you more right after you come back from an amazing time with the Lord. These past couple of days I have been so overjoyed with the Lord and then today, well today was off.

I still have the Lords peace. It’s amazing his Love. I took my eyes off him today. I did for a slight moment, and I started sinking. Maybe tomorrow I will be walking on the water again. We will see. The amazing thing about that story, even when Peter was sinking, Jesus never let his head go below the water.

Some days I feel like I just don’t fit. That I just don’t belong anywhere. Hum, I always seem to be the odd one out. Curse my shy nature. Ah don’t worry about me. Like I said, today is just off. Sometimes my lymes can act up real bad and make me all depressed and stuff. It’s not always that fun. But I’m loved by the Lord. Thats the most amazing feeling in the world. And that’s all that counts.

On an up note, the Germany trip was announced yesterday. Oh my GOSH! I want to go. I have been feeling pulled that way for sometime now. Not Germany specifically, but to eastern Europe, or where ever it is located. Was God preparing me? I have no idea. It would be so cool to go see Harold again. It’s been a long time. I wonder if he even remembers me. We shall see. Much prayer is ahead.

No comments: